I wrote this post shortly after I wrote Ellie's birth story, but never got around to publishing it. So enjoy some cute pictures from Ellie's first three weeks of life. (Does anyone else experience problems uploading pictures to their blog?)
DISCLAIMER: Please ignore my off-center pictures, out of chronological order pictures, and multiple sized fonts.... I realize this post is not aesthetically pleasing... But these pictures were either going up like this, or not at all. Haha.
 |
| Day Two : At the hospital, hanging out with dad. |
 |
| Day Three: Hanging out with dad after her first visit to the pediatrician. |
 |
| Day Four: Being a supermodel baby for Uncle Brandon. |
 |
| One Week: Camping (for the day) with Grandpa Ross. |
 |
| Two Weeks, Five Days: Fishing at Silver Lake with dad, Uncle Toad and Uncle Brandon. |
 |
Two Weeks, Five Days: Mom was fishing too. (Disclaimer: I swear I own more than that Senses Fail T-Shirt. I'm pretty sure it's in almost every pic on the blog lately. I will be THAT old lady at every Senses Fail show. This is the one aspect of my life where I refuse to grow up.)
Three Weeks: Tummy time.
Three Weeks: Sleeping in the Boppy. Ellie is in the 95%th percentile for both height and weight. She's a big girl.
Three Weeks: Ellie's belly button FINALLY falls off! She has an innie. :)
|
|
|
One Week, One Day: First Father's Day with Grandpa Bill. Ellie got Clay Alan Jackson tickets for Fathers Day.... but this slacker of a mama didn't get a picture. Shame on me, I know, I know.
 |
| One Week, Four Days: Sleeping with Aunt Whitney in the car on the way to Lake Powell. |
 |
One Week, Five Days: Hanging out with mom in the hotel in Page, AZ at Lake Powell. Mom dipped my toes in the pool on this trip... I screamed.
|

Two Weeks, Four Days: Ellie's first game of Risk. (Her mom's first game, too.)
|
Love her!!!!! So so much!
ReplyDelete