![]() |
| Ellie and I. Ellie loves to chew on celery. |
![]() |
| Ellie and her Thanksgiving headband. Can you see the little turkey jewel in the center there? Haha. |
We were able to set up our little Charlie Brown tree (as Clay calls it). Ellie really seemed to like Whitney and John's Christmas tree, but doesn't seem to care for ours. This will be the third Christmas Clay and I have together - but the first where we've actually set up a tree. So, it must be documented. :)
![]() |
| Here it is!! |
| One of Ellie's ornaments.... |
| ....and another!! Isn't it perfect?!? |
I've got most of my Christmas shopping done. Only a few more gifts to go and I'll be finished. I am counting down the days until Christmas. I can't believe it's almost here. Where did this year go? Time seriously drug while I was pregnant. Since Ellie has been here, it has flown by.
Ellie gets funner every single day. She's had some pretty big milestones the last few weeks - better document those too!
On November 27th, she was sitting on the ground on a blanket with all her toys and I was sitting on the couch working on a craft. Ellie scooted herself to the couch, and pulled herself up to the couch so she was standing on her two legs. My jaw hit the floor.
On November 30th, I found Ellie like this :
![]() |
| Pulled herself up in her crib - all by herself. |
And last night - December 2nd - Ellie crawled. It was only a few little steps, but she did it! There is video posted from that night on my last post. :)
Ellie was so much fun last night. I was eating a piece of french bread on a paper towel. I watched her grab that paper towel and tear it into little pieces. I got a pot and a wooden spoon out for her and let her pound away. It wasn't long before the pot and the spoon found their way into her mouth.





I cant believe she is standing up to furniture. That is crazy!!! and the crawling.... I cant believe it! Stop feeding her or something :) she s growing up too fast!
ReplyDelete