Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Introducing: Elliot Grace

Elliot Grace Weathersby joined our family five days past her due date on June 8th at 7:44 am. She weighed 9 lbs and 2 oz, and was 20.5 inches long. Ellie has crazy, curly dark hair and those beautiful newborn blue/gray eyes. She looks (and acts) just like her daddy.
I have most of her birth story written, and will post as soon as my computer cooperates - I'm hoping to figure it out between tonight after Ellie goes to bed and tomorrow. (I've had a few problems uploading pictures.) This post from my phone will have to suffice for now. :) Enjoy some pictures of our beautiful girl from her newborn shoots that are on her birth announcement. To say we are in love is an understatement!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!! Beautiful pictures! And of course... beautiful baby! P.s. I love your hair cut! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete