Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ellie The Bum

So.... I have an Aunt who I love dearly who you would just have to meet to understand.  She is a freaking hoot.  And she absolutely LOVES tye-dye and just so happened to buy Ellie this rasta hat last time we saw them.  So today, Clay and I decided to dress Ellie in honor of Aunt Heidi and send her this picture : 

Pretty cute, right?  
Ellie just so happened to head-butt me today, so she has a nice little round, pink goose-egg on her melon.  And she woke up with a scratch above her eye - she must have scratched herself in her sleep.  I took a break in between laundry loads to feed Ellie some peaches this afternoon.  And halfway through feeding her.... it hit me.  

My child looks like a bum.

Drunk bum.

Smiling bum.

Hitting the camera away from me....this picture probably hits close to home for some of my co-workers.
I'm a terrible mother.  Hahahahaha.



1 comment:

  1. Just so you know. I love your blog and your thankful posts. You remind me that we are all human and have much to be thankful for. we sure love you and clay and of course that stinkin cutie you have.
    Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.
    Lets please get together soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete