Holy smokes. The last several
days have been so busy!!! I guess I should catch up on my gratitude
posts since today is the last day of November. (Did I really just type
that?)
30 Days of Gratitude Challenge : Day 26 (Tuesday...)
Today,
I am grateful to live in America. While there are things going on in
the political world which concern me, I am grateful for the freedom I do
enjoy and will forever be indebted to those who fight for it.
30 Days of Gratitude Challenge : Day 27 (Wednesday...)
Today,
I am grateful for all of the church youth leaders I had growing up. I
had young women leaders who I will be eternally grateful for for taking
an interest in me and my life during some of the hardest times of it.
Sandy, DeAnne, Tina, Barbara, Julie, Nancy, Jena, Melissa, Cindy, Jenny
and so many others - I love you all and am so grateful for your service
to me. Also - I am lucky to have grown up with the best group of girls
in my ward. Fernanda, Crystalyn, Natalie, Camille, Lacey,
ShaRee.....and so many others I know I am missing. Thank you for being
such good examples to me.
30 Days of Gratitude Challenge : Day 28 ( Thursday...)
Today,
I am grateful for my extended family. Thanksgiving came and went, and
while my mom's fam was in Colorado and Clay's fam was in Arizona, I was
able to spend the day with my dad and his family. It was so much fun to
catch up and see everyone. I'll post a little more about Thanksgiving
later, but I have been blessed with the greatest people in all my
families. I have the best aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. I
am so grateful for the gift of family.
30 Days of Gratitude Challenge : Day 29 (Friday...)
Today,
I am grateful that my husband is such an amazing daddy. I worked a 12
hour shift this day (Friday) and am currently working a 13 hour shift.
On Monday, I'm coming back for another shift which will probably end up
being around 12 hours. (Crazy, I know. Thanks Holiday shoppers and
paperwork. But gotta take advantage of these extra hours to pay for
tuition!!) Guess who will have had Ellie during these times? My
handsome hubby. Clay sent me this picture while I was at work :
Needless to say... that picture melted my heart. I am so lucky that I don't have to worry about Clay just plopping Ellie in front of the TV so he can do his own thing. He loves that little girl. He plays with her and is mindful of her every need. I love that when I'm at work - I don't have to worry about her AT ALL. She is being taken care of by the guy who loves her most.
30 Days of Gratitude Challenge : Day 30 (TODAY!!!)
Today, I am grateful that I participated in this challenge. I may not have posted every day, but every day I found myself counting my blessings. November wasn't the easiest month, but it didn't seem as bad as it could have been because I was thinking of all the things that I DO have and trying to be grateful for them. I hope to continue being grateful for the little, everyday blessings and luxuries that I have. I am truly blessed.
Here's to December folks.

No comments:
Post a Comment