Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gratitude Challenge : Day 12

30 Days of Gratitude Challenge : Day 12

Today, I am grateful for the mistakes I've made.

I'm pretty good at beating myself up and being my own worst enemy.  There are parts of my life I am not proud of, mistakes I have made that I wish I wouldn't have, things I've said that I wish I didn't.  Yup, I'm human! Haha.

However, without these mistakes, I wouldn't be where I am. I wouldn't have learned the lessons I've learned or believe some of the things I believe. And must importantly, I never would have met Clayton and wouldn't have Ellie if certain mistakes weren't made that ended up creating situations and opportunities I wouldn't have had otherwise.

So while I'm not proud of my mistakes, I'm glad they were made and that they didn't get the best of me, but made a better me. And I need to remember that and quit being so hard on myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment