So we had a busy October. And I better blog all about it before it's Christmas in a few weeks. (Holy crap... did I really just type that? Christmas??) Get ready for picture overload.
October 12th - My brother and sister-in-law, Matt and Cynthia, were sealed in the Brigham City temple. Clay and I weren't able to attend - but we heard it was a beautiful sealing. We drove up to Brigham to meet them when the sealing was finished, and headed to Wingers to eat dinner with all who attended afterward.
 |
| The happy couple (and Bekah... haha.) |
 |
| Nanny, Aunt Amber, Brenda, Ellie and Cia. |
 |
| Ellie had a blast with Brenda (Bill's mission companion's wife - they are from Idaho and a part of the fam.) |
 |
| Collin and my soon to be sister-in-law Miranda. |
 |
| Bill and Ginger. |
 |
| Cynthia and Matt and Ellie.... who wanted to wiggle and not look at the camera. |
 |
| Ellie and Grandpa Bill. Ellie was gnawing on a piece of celery and it was pretty adorable. |
October 20th - My mom, Uncle Jer and Aunt Laura ran a half marathon in Moab. So on the night of the 19th, me and Ellie and my brothers drove to Moab to cheer them on the next morning. (Clay had to work and couldn't make it.) My whole family rented a condo - and it was SO good to see everyone. I love my mom's family - with half of them living in Colorado we don't get to see them enough. Now it seems my whole family has become obsessed with half marathons. So I guess if I want to stay in the family, I'm going to have to run the next one too.
 |
| When we got there, Uncle Jer had already crossed the finish line. Here he is with my little cousins, Zachary and Emma. |
 |
| Brandon and Ellie waiting for my mom. |
 |
| Here comes Aunt Laura!! |
 |
| And here comes my mom!! |
 |
I love this picture. My mom crossed the finish line, and came straight to Ellie. Ellie was so happy to see her. It was adorable.
 |
My mom said knowing we were all at the finish line was motivation to keep going. So proud of my mom.
 |
| Aunt Laura, Uncle Jer and my mom. SO proud of them all!! |
|
 |
| Uncle Bran feeding Ellie on the bus ride on the way back to the car....and Ellie's first school bus ride. |
|
 |
| Mom and G on the bus on the way back to the car. |
 |
| After the marathon, we had to get food. Mom and Ellie at Zax Pizza in Moab. So delicious. Of course, Ellie had to gnaw on a breadstick - her first of what will be many Zax Pizza experiences. |
 |
| We had four tables. Grandma Tina, Zachary and Emma ooogling over Ellie. |
 |
| Aunt Heidi had to buy Ellie a Rasta hat... hahaha. |
 |
| Ellie hanging out with her Uncle Brandon. |
 |
| Finally home. Ellie was so happy to see her daddy. |
And then came Halloween - October 31st : On the 28th, we went to Clay's old ward's Halloween party with the Weathersby fam. On Halloween, we went Trick or Treating with my little sisters. I didn't get very many pictures of Halloween.... I'm so mad at myself. Ellie was... a pink elephant. So. Freaking. Cute.
 |
| Ellie and Grandma Ginger at the Syracuse ward's Halloween Party on the 28th. Yup. She's got a NERF gun. |
 |
| Ellie and I Halloween night. |
 |
| Ellie and her daddy (this pic was actually taken when we got the costume like a month before Halloween... but it shows her costume pretty well.) |
 |
Haha yeah.... this is one of two pictures actually taken on Halloween of Ellie with the girls. Sadly, this was the better of the two. Kelsey was an inmate and Kenzie was a cheerleader. How fitting of their personalities.... hahaha.
And that folks, was October. :)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment