So..... the last several days of my life have been really, really hard. Mostly because I've had a sick baby, am running on zero sleep, Clayton had to get an emergency root canal, and today, I am throwing up. Awesome!! Which is why I am seriously seriously behind on my gratitude posts. So today, I am going to catch up for days 8, 9, 10 and 11 in one, quick post.
30 Days of Gratitude Challenge : Day 8, 9, 10 and 11
Today, I am grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Day 8 : I am grateful for the knowledge I have of a greater power and being - of a Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally and who answers my prayers.
Day 9 : I am grateful for my perfect older brother, my Savior Jesus Christ, and His ultimate sacrifice on my (and your) behalf. I am grateful for his Atonement, and that through it, I can live with Him and my Heavenly Father again if I follow Him and do my best.
Day 10 : I am grateful that families can be together forever. I am grateful for the temples and the holy work that is performed inside, and I can't wait for the day I can again enter and be sealed to my little family.
Day 11 : I am grateful to belong to a church that is led by a modern day prophet. And I am especially grateful to have been a youth when President Gordon B. Hinckley was alive - how I love that man. I love reading the words of the prophets - what amazing men we are blessed to have on earth today.
While I am working on my unperfect and small testimony, I know (and am grateful to know) that these things are true.
If you are unfamiliar with the LDS church, check it out on www.lds.org. :)
Day 10 : I am grateful that families can be together forever. I am grateful for the temples and the holy work that is performed inside, and I can't wait for the day I can again enter and be sealed to my little family.
Day 11 : I am grateful to belong to a church that is led by a modern day prophet. And I am especially grateful to have been a youth when President Gordon B. Hinckley was alive - how I love that man. I love reading the words of the prophets - what amazing men we are blessed to have on earth today.
While I am working on my unperfect and small testimony, I know (and am grateful to know) that these things are true.
If you are unfamiliar with the LDS church, check it out on www.lds.org. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment