Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gratitude Challenge : Day Five


30 Days of Gratitude Challenge : Day Five

Today, I am grateful that this guy served a mission.

\

My husband's choice to serve a mission has blessed so many different aspects of his life and our life together. I truly believe that his decision to serve a mission has made him a better person, a better husband and a better father.  I know there are those out there that he served and served with that are also grateful for the two years he dedicated to the Lord.  There are people in our life now that we are so blessed to know that we wouldn't if it weren't for Clay's mission.  There are nights where I have struggled with different things where Clay has pulled out his scriptures and known the perfect verse to share with me to help comfort and guide me - verses he learned and studied while on his mission.  I know that as Ellie grows older, Clay will be able to teach her things and help her with her struggles like he has taught and helped me.  And of course, if Clay didn't serve a mission, he'd probably be married to someone else right now, and have little babes that aren't nearly as cute as our Ellie bug.  :)  Yay for missionary work!!

To find out more about what we believe, visit www.lds.org.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment