Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gratitude Challenge : Day Four


30 Days of Gratitude Challenge : Day Four (November 4th)

Today, I am grateful for modern medicine.  

My baby is teething.  Her first tooth popped up on Halloween.  She has been the grumpiest little turd the last two days (which is a huge reason why I didn't post this yesterday.  All my baby wanted to do was snuggle.)

Snuggling all day.  My baby isn't much of a cuddler.  I LOVE snuggling up with her, but I hate that the only time she wants to do it is when she's not feeling well. :(
What my day consisted of yesterday.  Lots of big, sad alligator tears. :(
Thank goodness for Tylenol and baby Ora-gel.  Those two items helped little miss settle down yesterday.  

Thank goodness for the pre-natal care she and I received when I was pregnant with her.  There were a few little complications that could have been much, much worse without the medical advances and technology we have been blessed with at this time.  I am so blessed to live within minutes of so many different pediatricians - we couldn't be happier with Dr. Stampfl.  He is great with Ellie.  And of course, I am so grateful for the care I received with various other medical issues I have had in the past that have nothing to do with pregnancy or Ellie.  Haha.

And lastly - probably one of the biggest reasons I am grateful for modern medicine :  

Brandon's red eye looks a little creepy.  Oops. Gotta love cell phone pics!!

Who knows if we would be lucky enough to have this guy in our life without the wonderful care he received at Primary Children's Hospital over the years.  Brandon is one of my very best friends.  I am so grateful to have this guy as my little bro, and Ellie has definitely attached herself to him.  We love you Uncle B.

No comments:

Post a Comment